Holger Christiansen Group A/S member of Robert Bosch Group (formerly part of Hella Automotive)
J&L received the assignment to establish a turm-key factory for atomotive starters in Lviv region. A special economic zone was chosen to erect a 4000 sqm building for scratch. The project occured as unique in Western Ukraine since a special custom regime was implemented for clients. The Greenfield factory has opereted since 2004 and employs approximately 150 people.
J&L assisted Holger Christiansen:
- Researched the market for best location considering logistics, taxes, customs clearance and legal aspects,
- Negotiated for land in a custom-free zone of2 hectaresand divided the land plot,
- Incorporated company including legal, tax and accounting set-up
- Accompanied the process of approval from local and regional authorities,
- Conducted technical feasibility analysis and documentation,
- Conducted a legal assistance to obtain the land into a lease contract,
- Managed negotiations and legal agreements with building companies of local and foreign origin,
- Accompanied the process of infrastructure development with authorities for the client,
- Monitored building activities with continuous assessment and day-to-day business process, including reporting to the mother company,
- Recruited founding staff for initial opening,
- Imported machinery and appropriate certifications.
- Assessed installation of equipment with assistance of foreign specialists and input the factory into operation.