Designer/Engineer & CAD admin
Our client foreign production company is looking for Designer/Engineer & CAD admin.
- Create detailed 2D and 3D documentation for Sales department, Production, Purchase and R&D.
- Create and configure items in ERP system. c/w BOM, Rutes, descriptions and technical details.
- Create tender drawings/renders for custom orders to support the sales process.
- Create and maintain user manuals, assembly instructions and other technical documentation.
- Update production BOM’s.
- Release production ready documents to ERP.
- Technical correspondence with key suppliers.
- Optimize product designs for manufacturing and cost savings.
- Setup and maintain CAD system.
- Template design and maintenance.
- General Autodesk Vault management.
- Generate internal CAD procedures and continuously focus on automation/efficiency within the CAD area.
Ensure that vehicles designed and released to ERP are compliant with EC regulations and that conformity data has been correctly entered into CAD&ERP
DECISION MAKING POWERS:
- Planning your own work in cooperation with Sales, production and R&D.
- Coordinate with CEO and IT regarding system updates, maintenance and upgrading of hardware and software.
- Internal CAD procedures in coordination with CEO.
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
· 1-4 years of experience as CAD administrator or similar responsibility within a company.
· 2-5 years education with mechanical engineering, industrial design or similar.
· Preferably a practical back-ground as mechanic, CNC worker, welder or similar.
- Practical knowledge about materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Fluent in technical English. Both written and oral.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Autodesk Inventor and knowledge about Autocad.
- Experience as CAD admin and setting up template files, configuring Vault, mapping iProperties between files, drawings and the vault.
- Experience with setting up multiconfiguration models in inventor.
- Technical understanding.
- Skilled IT user.
- Experience with ERP systems. (We use Microsoft Dynamics).
- Macro programming in Autodesk suit.
- Practical experience from a workshop or simular.
- Written German.
- Programming of Vault automation processes.
- CNC programming skills or understanding of machining.
- Static calculation skills.
Please send your CV in English to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org