IT & Intellectual Property Law
IT Law is a key area of concern for us, one in which the firm rapidly accumulates expertise as a result of being constantly involved in providing legal advice on local and international IT projects. J&L Consulting provides complex legal solutions in such projects, where in addition to the legal aspects of the implementation processes, the focus is on intellectual property in general, including copyright of software.
J&L Consulting offers professional legal support in:
• Procedures for registration with the official national of trademarks, patents and industrial designs;
• Legal arrangements on IP rights in commercial contracts and M&A transactions;
• Transfer and assignment of IP rights;
• Representation before the relevant state or arbitration courts in procedures related to the protection of IP rights from infringement, counterfeiting, misappropriation or unfair competition related to illegal use.
• Software development and implementation agreements;
• Professional liability of developers;
• Warranties and product liability;
• Legal aspects of the outsourcing of IT services.