Labor and Employment Law
Employment law, sometimes referred to as Labor law, regulates relations between employees and employers, organizations representing employees and employers.
Our noteworthy background and expertise in the field of labour & migration law give the members of our team the opportunity to render full scope legal services to employers on an on-going basis with regard to the following:
• Preparation of labour agreements, including for non-Ukrainian citizens, and other labour-related documents;
• Appointments and dismisses;
• Obtaining of work permits for foreign employees and temporary/permanent residence permits;
• Drawing of all internal documents foreseen by Ukrainian legislation;
• Protection of the interests of our clients in relation to various inspections performed by the state bodies in labour matters or claims of such bodies;
• Preparation of HR documentation for corporations in Ukraine;
• Rendering of any other service relevant to labour law and HR.