Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisition Law deals with legislation that regulates the joining of two separate companies for which the ultimate objective is the creation of a bigger business entity.
Our team plays an active role in the M&A transactions, participating in the following main stages:
1. Developing a Corporate strategy connected with M&A processes.
2. Legal due diligence:
- Evaluation of the target from of a legal standpoint (either full-scope or limited).
- Assistance for addressing the revealed risks.
3. Analysis of alternative mergers.
4. Preparation of Transaction documents:
- Drafting/examination of sale and purchase agreements.
- Drafting/reviewing other transaction documents (e.g. shareholders’ agreement, letter of intent, confidentiality, etc.).
- Drafting of internal corporate documents.