The practice area of real estate and land law deals with a variety of related issues, including the following: sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate and land property; legal aspects of rental property and landlord issues; tenants', renters' and homeowners' rights; title to real property; settlement of claims against property rights; property development; zoning and land use; related agriculture issues; home loans and foreclosures; and various other relevant topics.
Our professionals have significant experience in the areas of:
• purchase and sale or lease of land plots of various zoning (both in the primary and secondary real estate market), as well as different facilities, buildings and so on, including development of transaction structure, preparation of agreements (including their certification and registration), registration of property rights with the state register of real estate, etc.
• legal support as to purchase of the land plots form the local authorities, both through the auction procedures and without them;
• legal examination of title documents for land and other properties;
• legal support for land acquisition and any agreement on them;
• legal support process, registration of title to real estate;
• legal support of construction planning, approval of project documentation;
• advising on real estate taxation;
• representation of clients before state and local authorities (land resources, planning and architecture, etc.);
• representation of clients in courts in disputes concerning real estate;
• providing security and interests of owners, including domestic and foreign investors - the owners of real estate
• distribution of property and settlement of disputes between co-owners;
• legalization of property rights to real estate in court, followed by registration in state register of real estate rights.